4 Steps to Ordering Uniform on Hewitts website
4 Steps to Ordering Uniform on Hewitts website:
DESKTOP VERSION (Layout will vary on a phone)
REGISTER - You must be registered to access the uniform, this can be found on the top right of your screen.
- Make sure you select which schools you want access to, otherwise you won't be able to view the uniform (you can select up to 3).
- A lot of people ask why birth date is mandatory, this is because we sell scissors and darts that you must be over 18 to purchase.
- If you can don't register with a Hotmail email address, as our emails don't seem to reach customers registered with Hotmail accounts (we're working on it).
FINDING SCHOOL PAGE - Once logged in start to type the name of your school into the search bar, and it should come up as a drop down option. Click the school name.
- If you are on the correct page you should have your school name as the heading, a picture related to the school and a google map of where the school is.
- DO NOT GO VIA THE SCHOOL UNIFORM TAB ALONG THE TOP UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PLAIN UNIFORM, THIS IS THE MOST COMMON MISTAKE.
FINDING AN ITEM - If you scroll down on the left there is a box titled 'School Shop', by the titles you can click the correct section to find what you need.
- For example, if you wanted a boys blazer you would select 'Main Uniform: Boys', then 'Blazers'. If you are in the correct place you should see a picture of your school blazer.
CHECKING OUT - From step 3 add whatever you would like to purchase to your basket, then go to your basket in the top right corner.
- In your basket select delivery or click & collect, then just follow the steps to payment and complete your order.
- If your order has gone through correctly you will receive an order confirmation, this does sometimes go into your junk or spam folder so please check there.
- If you don't receive an order confirmation please call or email to check your order has gone through.
- The most likely reason for an order failing is that payment details have been put in the wrong box, usually CV2 has been put in the issue number box.
- If you have earned a loyalty voucher online you must use it all at once, so there must be £50 worth of goods in your basket not including delivery. There will be a box under the total asking if you want to use the voucher or save it for later. If it hasn't taken £50 off the bill in the basket it has not been applied correctly and we won't refund you the value if checked out wrong. Please check the basket total before moving to the payment page.
It is that simple, if you ever have any queries you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the store on 020 8680 4555 and select the Web department.