Next Day UK Mainland Home Delivery*
WE DO NOT DELIVER OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
- From only £3.95 you can track your parcel as well as receive a one hour delivery time slot on the Day of the delivery!
ALL FORMS OF DELIVERY ARE SUBJECT TO STOCK AVAILABILITY.
- Next Day Delivery* for only £5.95 when you spend up to £99.99.
- Next Day Delivery* for only £3.95 when you spend between £100 - £149.99.
- Next Day Delivery* FREE when you spend over £150 .
- Orders placed before 1pm Monday to Thursday will be delivered on the Next Working Day*
- Orders placed before 1pm Friday will be delivered on Monday
- Orders placed on or after 1pm Friday - Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday
- For only £12.95 you also have the option of Saturday Delivery
- Place your order before 1pm Friday in order to receive your Saturday Delivery
- All orders are delivered by courier using DPD, a time slot will be given on the day of delivery by the courier.
Delivery outside of England but in the UK including Northern and Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish highlands and Isle of Wight will incur a Carriage Charge on Request
- Exclusions and delays may be incurred during holidays
- All orders are tracked with information sent to email and/or mobile
- Please ensure that contact information provided is up to date
Next Day Delivery* constitutes as delivery on the Next Working Day* from when the order is placed (Time restrictions apply). If any items are Out of Stock they will be placed on back order. The items will be sent out to you using the Next Day Delivery* service as soon as they become available. Delivery charges still apply.
* Next Day Delivery is NOT guaranteed to be delivered the Next Day if it is due to circumstances beyond our control. Delivery charges still apply.
* All delivery service terms may be amended during peak periods and over holidays. Delivery charges still apply.
Click & Collect - At Hewitts of Croydon Store FREE
- Order by 2pm for collection in store the next day. Except Sundays and subject to stock availability
- Once an order is placed you will receive an email to advise you that your order has been successful. This is not a confirmation that your order is ready for collection.
- Once an order has been processed you will receive a second email to confirm that your order is ready for collection. If you have not received this email, your order is not yet ready for collection. Check your spam if you have not received an email within 24 hours (If an item is out of stock you will be advised of an approximate delivery date where possible).
- When collecting in store you will be required to bring a minimum of TWO of the items listed below:
- Email confirmation of the purchase
- Photo Identification (either Driving Licence or Passport)
- Proof of Address (either Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
Someone else can collect on your behalf but they must bring a copy of the email confirmation, as well as the ID of the person whose name the order was placed under (it can be a picture of the ID).
- Click and Collect orders will require a signature upon collection of goods as confirmation of receipt
- Click and Collect orders will be held for a maximum of 14 days. If goods are not collected within the stated period they will be refunded and an administration fee of £2.50 charge