DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS EXPECTED BETWEEN 23RD & 28TH MAY, AS A GUIDELINE WE ARE QUOTING 2-3 WORKING DAYS FOR ORDERS TO BE PROCESSED REGARDLESS OF THE DELIVERY METHOD. BUT IT COULD BE SOONER OR SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN THIS, SO IF AN ORDER IS URGENT PLEASE COME TO THE STORE TO PURCHASE YOUR GOODS. AS ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
FOR ALL ORDERS PLACED REGARDLESS OF DELIVERY METHOD (I.E CLICK & COLLECT OR DELIVERY) THEY WILL TAKE UP TO 2 WORKING DAYS TO PROCESS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM FOLDERS IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING EMAILS. Please do not visit the store to collect until you have received the Ready to Collect email.
MONDAY-FRIDAY, NO WEEKEND DELIVERIES (UNLESS DPD CHOOSE TO, AS THEY OCCASIONALLY DO EXTRA HOURS)
STANDARD DELIVERY £0-£99.99 - £6.50*
STANDARD DELIVERY £100-£149.99 - £4.50*
STANDARD DELIVERY OVER £150 - FREE*
ALL PARCELS ARE DELIVERED THE NEXT WORKING DAY, IF IN STOCK AND ORDER BEFORE 1PM MONDAY-FRIDAY IN NON PEAK TIMES.
*Please note that due to the increased demand for delivery services during the current climate, all delivery times stated are estimates only.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ONLY DELIVER TO MAINLAND ENGLAND, WALES AND SCOTLAND (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HIGHLANDS). THIS MEANS WE WILL NOT DELIVER PARCELS TO ANYWHERE THAT HAS TO CROSS ANY OCEAN OR SEA, INCLUDING ISLE OF WIGHT, IRELAND, NORTHERN IRELAND, ISLE OF MAN, CHANNEL ISLANDS, ANY UK ISLANDS AND BEYOND. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF WE CAN DELIVER TO YOU, PLEASE CALL BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. THIS IS DUE TO AN INCREASE IN DELIVERY CHARGES FOR THESE AREAS.
Click & Collect at Hewitts of Croydon (For a parcel to go to a parcel shop, delivery must still be paid)
We offer free Click and Collect on orders of any amount.
When you come to collect the order please bring:
• A copy of the 'Ready for Collection' email
• Photographic ID (Driving Licence or Passport) or Proof of address (Utility Bill)
• A representative can collect your order on your behalf. They will need to bring:
• A copy of the 'Ready for Collection' email
• 1 form of Photographic ID (Driving Licence or Passport) of the named Hewitts account holder. We will accept either the physical ID or a photograph of the ID on a mobile phone/tablet.
• When an order is placed you will receive an email to advise you that your order has been successfully placed. This is not a confirmation that your order is ready to collect. You will receive a second email to confirm that your order is ready to collect. If you have not received this email, your order is not yet ready to be collected.
• Click & Collect orders are held for a maximum of 30 days but in our back to school period, orders are kept aside till at least Late September
• 30 days applies from when all items are aside that you have ordered, after 30 days you will be refunded minus a £3.50 admin/re-stocking fee.
• All orders must be signed for upon collection (only applies outside of Covid regulations).
DPD Delivery with Tracking
• Our tracked delivery service is carried out with the DPD Local courier service. You will receive a one hour delivery time slot on the morning of your delivery with a tracking number that will allow you to track the progress of your parcel via email and/or text message.
• Any out of stock items will be sent out to you using the Delivery service as soon as they become available. (If the original payment method was via DPD)
• The Hewitts website is not connected to our stock system. You will be notified via email once your order has been processed to advise you of any out of stock items and you will be given an estimated due date where possible.
• You will subsequently receive an email when the item(s) come back into stock and they will be put aside or sent out to you straight away.
• If you wish to cancel/refund an item on back order please contact us on: email@example.com.
* Terms & Conditions
• We advise our customers to check Junk and Spam mailboxes to look for our emails as they sometimes do not go directly into the Inbox folder.
• The term 'Next Working Day Delivery' is NOT guaranteed as it is delivered by an external company and it may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event that there is a delay on your delivery caused by DPD delivery charges will still apply.
• All delivery service terms may be amended during peak periods and over public holidays. Normal delivery charges will still apply.
• Please ensure the contact information provided is up to date to receive updates on the progress of your order and to guarantee your items are delivered to the correct address.